Home » , ; Rajasthan GNM I year Exam Time Table Download 2017

Rajasthan GNM I year Exam Time Table Download 2017

Rajasthan Nursing Council Jaipur has released General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) I Year Time Table on the official website. Candidates who appearing in GNM I Year Examination 2017 website has provided various type news like as Recruitment, Exam Date, Date Sheet, Result, Admit Card, Application form, Old Paper & Other social News. And more Detail available on official website. Candidates can also visit official website- www.rncjaipur.org

Rajasthan Nursing Council Jaipur organization General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) I. Year Examination in February 2017. Candidates who appeared in GNM I Year Examination 2017.They will be checked or downloaded Date Sheet/ time Table. Nursing Council has every year organization GNM, & other examinations.

Details=>>

Exam Name=>> General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)

Year=>>I  Year

Exam Organization=>>Rajasthan Nursing Council Jaipur

Starting Date for examination =>>February 2017

Official website- www.rncjaipur.org

Click to Download  GNM  Exam Time table 2017 =>>www.rncjaipur.org


More Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly get the information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest result, answer key & many other Govt Job. Our official website is www.jobndresults.inin

Click Here=>>www.jobndresults.in




0 comments:

Post a Comment