CISF Notified Recruitment
for 700 Head Constable/Ministerial Posts 2015
Central
Industrial Security Force (CISF) invited application for filling up backlog
vacancies of 700 posts of Head Constable/ Ministerial Posts.
Important Date
Last date
for submission of application: 14 March 2015
Details of Post
Head Constable/ Ministerial: 700
Eligibility Criteria
Educational
Qualification Candidate must have passed Intermediate/ Senior Secondary
School Certificate (10+2) examination
Age Limit 18-25 years
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates
are required to send their application in the prescribed format to the
concerned offices, through post.
Address for Conveyance:
DIG, CISF, (North Zone-I), CISF
Campus,
Saket, PO: Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017
Saket, PO: Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017
DIG, CISF (Western Zone-I), CISF
Complex,
WZ-I HQr, Sector-35, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410210
WZ-I HQr, Sector-35, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410210
DIG, CISF (Southern Zone), Rajaji
Bhawan “D” Block,
Besant Nagar, Chennai-90
Besant Nagar, Chennai-90
DIG, CISF (East Zone), Patliputra
Near Raj Chikitsa,
Boring Road, Patna-13 (Bihar)
Boring Road, Patna-13 (Bihar)
DIG, CISF (North East Zone) Premises
No. 553,
East Kolkata Township (Kasba) Kolkata-107
East Kolkata Township (Kasba) Kolkata-107
More
Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the
information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest
result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our official website
is www.allgovtjobalerts.in


0 comments:
Post a Comment