HSCL Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited (HSCL) (A Government of India Undertaking) Kolkata invites Online Applications for the following posts on Contractual Engagement.
Selection Process: INTERVIEW.
How To Apply: Eligible Persons Apply Online through HSCL Career Website on or before 28/03/2015
Job Id
|
Designation
|
Educational Qualification
|
Job Location
|
12
|
Finance Officer
|
I.C.W.A. / C.A. should have 1-3 years of experience and I.C.W.A. (Inter.) / C.A. (Inter.) should have 8-10 years of experience.
|
North-East India
|
11
|
Senior Finance Officer
|
I.C.W.A. / C.A. should have 4-9 years of experience and I.C.W.A. (Inter.) / C.A. (Inter.) should have 11-15 years of experience.
|
North-East India
|
10
|
Finance Manager
|
I.C.W.A. / C.A. should have 9-12 years of experience and I.C.W.A. (Inter.) / C.A. (Inter.) should have 16-19 years of experience.
|
North-East India
|
9
|
Site Engineer
|
B.E. / B.Tech. (Civil) should have 1-3 years of experience & Dip. (Civil) should have 8-10 years of experience.
|
Anywhere in India
|
8
|
Senior Site Engineer
|
B.E. / B.Tech. (Civil) should have 4-9 years of experience & Dip. (Civil) should have 11-15 years of experience.
|
Anywhere in India
|
7
|
Senior Project Engineer / Project Engineer
|
B.E. / B.Tech. (Civil) should have 9-12 years of experience & Dip. (Civil) should have 16-19 years of experience.
|
Anywhere in India
|
6
|
Senior level Technical Executives
|
B.E. / B.Tech. (Civil)
|
Anywhere in India
|
How To Apply: Eligible Persons Apply Online through HSCL Career Website on or before 28/03/2015
More
Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the
information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest
result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our official website
is www.allgovtjobalerts.in


0 comments:
Post a Comment