Himachal Pradesh
TET 2015 Application Form Apply Online at www.hpbose.org
Government of Himachal Pradesh is going to conduct Himachal
Pradesh TET 2015 and invites online application form from candidates to appear
on exam.
If candidates have cleared Upper Primary Level Examination, they are able to
take classes from VI to VIII to their students.
Candidates who want to appear they will able to apply for
Himachal Pradesh TET 2015 Application Form soon and official notification will
be held on www.hpbose.org.
Name of the Post
: Teachers Posts
Paper I (Primary Level) : for I to V Class.
Paper II (Upper Primary Level) : for VI to VIII Class.
Application fee:
General/OBC applicants are required to pay Rs.500/-for PAPER 1 and
Rs.800/(paper 1 and 2) as application fee SC/ST/CI/Diff A bled
Person(Examination Fee only)Rs.250/-for paper -1 and Rs.400/-for paper 1 and 2
Eligibility
Criteria: Candidates must possess PUC / Senior Secondary with at least 50%
marks or B.A / B.Sc Graduation & Diploma in Elementary Education or
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Age limitations:
Age of applicants should not be more than 28 years and 5 years age relaxation
will be given to SC/ ST and female applicants as per the government rules.
Important Dates:
Expected Date for Declaration Official Notification : will
be updated
Starting date for Online Registration : will be updated
Last date for Online registration : To Be Announced Later
Last date for submission of fee through E-Challan : To Be
Announced Later
Last date for submission of printed application form : To
Be Announced Later
Date of Declaration Result : will be updated
Date for 2015 – 2016 Exam- will be updated
Paper I Syllabus:
To become teachers for classes I-V in Himachal Pradesh primary school. TET 2015
Paper I (for classes I to V) Download Himachal Pradesh TET Paper I Syllabus
2015
Paper II Syllabus:
To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Himachal Pradesh upper
primary school. TET 2015 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) Download Himachal
Pradesh TET Paper II Syllabus 2015
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Himachal Pradesh TET
Exam Notification 2015 candidates can fill the online application form through
official website www.hpbose.org
More
Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the
information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest
result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our official website
is www.allgovtjobalerts.in


0 comments:
Post a Comment