KTET Results 2015
Exam Date 27 Sep 2015
KTET Examination Results 2015,Paper II for Upper Primary
(Class VI to VIII) .
Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment
|Karnataka TET (KTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2015|Senior
Secondary |Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.),BA / B.Sc. with B.Ed
Karnataka TET (KTET) Qualification ,Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2015.
KTET or Karnataka TET Results 2015 / Qualification Marks,
Karnataka TET exam 2015 |Karnataka
Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET) 2015.
KTET has conducted TET Exam and now are going to released
Answer Key/Results of written exam of KTET 2015 Exam held on 27 Sep 2015 at in
Karnataka. Go to the official website of KTET at www.caconline.in to get Answer
Key/Results 2015.
Applicants get the complete detail about Karnataka TET
Examination/ KTET 2015 about Answer Key/Results, Cutoff marks, solutions,
Result; can be check at official website www.caconline.in of KTET.
KTET Answer
Key/Results 2015 Download: http://www.caconline.in
More
Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the
information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest
result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our official website
is www.allgovtjobalerts.in


0 comments:
Post a Comment