Home » ; Posts For Security Assistant Grade-I (Technical) In Recruitment, Rajya Sabha Secretariat

Posts For Security Assistant Grade-I (Technical) In Recruitment, Rajya Sabha Secretariat

Rajya Sabha Secretariat
Address : Rajya Sabha Secretariat,
Parliament of India,
 Parliament House Annexe
New Delhi-110001.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat has invited the post of Security Assistant Grade-I (Technical) on deputation basis.
Last Date : 15.09.2015

No. Of Posts : 05 Posts.

Pay Scale : Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- (+Grade Pay = Rs. 4,600/-).

Age Limit : Below 65 years.

Educational Qualification : Kindly refer to the original notification for detailed information.

Application Process : Eligible & Interested candidates are requested to send their duly filled-in application in the given prescribed application format.
“The Joint Director (Personnel), Room No. 146, 
First Floor, Rajya Sabha Secretariat, 
Parliament of India, 
Parliament House Annexe, 
New Delhi-110001”,
For More Details Visit At :  
http://rajyasabha.nic.in/rsnew/Advt_technicalposts_PSS2015.pdf

More Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our official website is www.allgovtjobalerts.in

0 comments:

Post a Comment