Home » ; CBSE Syllabus 2016 For Class 10th &12th Exam Pattern Question Papers

CBSE Syllabus 2016 For Class 10th &12th Exam Pattern Question Papers

CBSE Syllabus 2016 For Class 10th &12th Exam Pattern Question Papers
Central Board of Secondary Education has recently announced CBSE Syllabus 2016 for 10th & 12th standard students.The Candidates here in this page may download CBSE Syllabus 2016 For Class 10th & 12th .

Here We are providing the Outlines or Study Material Of CBSE 10th & 12th Standard Syllabus of All subjects.

Exam Conducting Body                  Central Board of Secondary Education

Information About                          CBSE Syllabus 2016

Standard                                            10th & 12th Standard

Status                                                  Available

The CBSE has the whole responsibility to conduct the Board Exam i.e. 10th & 12th Standard or Secondary & Sr. Secondary Level. There are 15799 schools all over the country including 197 schools in 23 countries working under CBSE.

10th Or Secondary Level Syllabus 2016 :-

  Science Subject :-

First Term Units :-

I.          Chemical Substances
II.         World of Living
III.        Effects of Current
IV.       Natural Resources

Second Term Units :-

I.          Chemical Substances – Nature & Behaviour
II.         World of Living
III.        Natural Phenomenon
IV.       Natural Resources

Mathematics Subject :-

First Term Units :-

I                 Number System
II                Algebra
III               Geometry
IV              Trigonometry
V               Statistics

 Second Term Units :-

I                 Algebra
II                Geometry
III               Trigonometry
IV              Probability
V               Co-ordinate Geometry
VI              Mensuration

Social Sciences Subject :-

Units                                                         Topic
I                                                                  India and the Contemporary World II
II                                                                India – Resources & their development
III                                                               Democratic Politics II
IV                                                               Understanding Economic Development II
V                                                                Disaster Management

English Subject :-

summative Assessment I & II :-

Section             Topic

A                        Reading Skills
B                        Writing Skills with Grammar
C                        Literature Textbook and Long Reading Text
D                        Assessment of Speaking & Listening (ASL)
CBSE Class 12th syllabus 2016.

Physics Subjects :-

Units        Chapter / Topic
1                Electrostatics
2                Current Electricity
3                Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
4                Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
5                Electromagnetic Waves
6                Optics
7                Dual Nature of Matter
8                Atoms & Nuclei
9                Electronic Devices
10             Communication Systems

Chemistry Subjects :-

Unit            Title

I                   Solid State
II                  Solutions
III                Electrochemistry
IV                Chemical Kinetics
V                 Surface Chemistry
VI                Isolation of Elements
VII               p-Block Elements
VIII             d- and f-Block Elements
IX                Coordination Compounds
X                 Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
XI                Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
XII               Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
XIII             Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
XIV             Biomolecules
XV              Polymers
XVI             Chemistry in Everyday Life

  Biology Subjects :-

Unit                Title

I                       Reproduction
II                     Genetics and evolution
III                    Biology and human welfare
IV                    Biotechnology and its applications
V                     Ecology and environment

 Mathematics :-

Unit                     Topic
I                           Relations and Functions
II                          Algebra
III                         Calculus
IV                        Vectors and 3-D Geometry
V                          Linear Programming
VI                        Probability

 English Elective :-

Unit No.      Unit

I                    Reading an unseen passage and poem
II                   Writing
III                 Applied Grammar
IV                 Text for detailed study + Value Based Questions
V                  Fiction


English Core :-

Section                  Unit/Area of Learning

A                             Reading Comprehension
B                             Writing Skills
C                             Literature & Long Reading Text

                                (i) Flamingo + Value Based
                                (ii) Supplementary Reader – Vistas

Visit For More Info @ http://cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm

Download Syllabus 2016 For CBSE 10th& 12th Exam 2016 

 More Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our official website is www.allgovtjobalerts.in

0 comments:

Post a Comment